Get Back Out There
Welcome to Honor Murphy Physical Therapy Solutions! I graduated from Temple University in 1988, Cum Laude, while competing as a scholar athlete for Temple University Division I gymnastics team from 1983-1987.
I have been providing Physical Therapy for 29 years in various sports medicine and orthopedic settings both in Maryland and Florida. I have spent the last 16 years working for Beachside Physical Therapy. In 2018 I decided to change the course of my professional life and start my own private practice to enable me to spend more individual time with my clients, with the goal of providing a higher level of care, resulting in quicker recovery times.
I have many years’ experience working with the young as well as the “young at heart”, with a wide range of physical problems. My passion is treating clients with manual therapy techniques coupled with individualized exercise programs and education to achieve improved mobility, strength, and postural balance for an ultimate return to the active lifestyle that they desire. I have a special interest in working with gymnasts, dancers and athletes in all levels of all sport but I have a wide range of experience and enjoy working with people with every kind of physical impairment including balance, vertigo, difficulty walking, deconditioning, all post-operative rehabilitation and spinal pain and injury, fibromyalgia and CFS, and postural related pain.
I am committed to providing one on one personal care for each individual working in full partnership toward achieving your health and fitness goals, allowing me the privilege to be an important part of your health care team.
- Graston for treatment of muscular /soft tissue strain, scarring, immobility, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis tendinosis, Severes disease, tennis elbow, jumpers’ knee (patellar tendonitis/osis), shin splints, bicipital tendinitis/osis.
- MFR I, MFR II trained – to treat myofascial and trigger point pain, fibromyalgia and muscular pain throughout the body.
- Pilates core stability training – integrative core stability training for back, neck, hip/gluteal and knee pain/injury.
- Sports Specific Exercise Therapy – to provide the ability for clients to return to sport, work, and pain free daily life
- McKenzie Technique for treatment of neck and back problems including herniated, and postural related back and neck pain
- Fall prevention, balance Vestibular rehabilitation, BPPV, cervicogenic causes of dizziness/vertigo.
- Muscle Energy Technique – for treatment of sacral Iliac dysfunction, gluteal and sacral pain, various spinal rotations resulting in neck, middle and low back pain
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation – pre/post-operative total knee, total hip, total shoulder, ACL’s, meniscal repairs, rotator cuff repairs, ankle rehabilitation, shin splints, elbow, wrist shin, wrist
- Joint Mobilization and Mobilization with Movement (MWM) to treat adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder, Following acute ankle sprains, Following immobilization of the shoulder, knee, or ankle and postoperative immobility or immobilization induced joint stiffness.
- Pain Relief – through the use of KT application, Trigger point release, Scar release, and biomechanical correction work space assessment
One Time Evaluation and Treatment
One Hour Treatment
40 Minute Treatment
20 Minute Treatment
One Time 30 Minute Treatment
Limited Family Discount
Shared Visit Two Clients
Al was able to walk without pain and climb many steps. We left the hotel at 7:30 each morning and did not return until after 6 o’clock or later Al and I sincerely thank you for your knowledge and hard work in Al s recovery from a torn Achilles. As you know when we first came to you in November Al had a swollen ankle and pain in his hip. He was only able to walk a few steps even though he had 12 weeks of physical therapy at a different location. You did wonders with him reducing his ankle size from 9 1/2 inches to 7 inches in less than 2 months. His gait also improved so he no longer had hip pain You are a wonder!! We had a awesome trip because of your hard word and dedication Since our 12 day trip the end of February, we have been hiking in Georgia and Al has returned to the gym full time
I highly recommend her as a PT.